Davis™ Dyslexia Correction Programme
This programme is catered for children ages 9 and older, as well as adults of any age.
(For children ages 5 to 8, see Davis™ Reading Programme for Young Learners)
The programme empowers children and adults who experience difficulties
with reading, writing, spelling and/or handwriting issues.
The client will be equipped with tools and techniques that will enable them
to control their perception, as well as skills to eliminate confusion regarding
language symbols through Symbol Mastery.
The Davis™ Dyslexia Correction Programme will include all or most of the following:
- Training of self-help techniques for controlling perception and turning off disorientation
- Self-awareness tools for reducing stress and controlling energy levels
- Mastery of confusing letters, symbols, numbers
- Balance and co-ordination improvement
- Reading enhancement
- Spelling and⁄or handwriting improvement
- Time management skills
- Speech and hearing skills
- Writing techniques
- Training for a family member or support person
- Materials required for post programme work
- Three 1-2 hour follow-up review sessions
- Unlimited email and phone consultation with facilitator.
(©Wellington Learning Solutions. Used with permission)
Professional services described as Davis™, including Davis™ Dyslexia Correction, Davis™ Symbol Mastery, Davis™ Orientation Counseling, Davis™ Attention Mastery, Davis™ Math Mastery, and Davis™ Reading Program for Young Learners may only be provided by persons who are trained and licensed as Davis Facilitators or Specialists by Davis Dyslexia Association International.