Davis™ Reading Programme for Young Learners
This reading programme is designed for both dyslexic and non-dyslexic children aged 5 – 8. It is based on the Dyslexia Correction programme but delivered over 10 half-day sessions to allow the young child to get maximum benefits.
A parent or caregiver attends the sessions so that they can continue the techniques at home and do the post-programme work.
The Davis™ Reading Programme for Young Learners will include the following:
• Letter and alphabet mastery
• Common punctuation marks
• 3 steps to easier reading
• Mastery of basic words
• Materials required for post programme work
• Three 1-2 hour follow-up review sessions
• Unlimited email and phone consultation with facilitator